Friday, June 19, 2009

Create

I love to write. It became a passion when I was 12. My grandma gave me my great grandmother's poems and original music. That was the very day, I decided, that I wanted to write.

My senior year in high school was extremely tiring and difficult. Many times loneliness was my only comfort. So I wrote. Don't worry, I have lots of friends now. ;-) (I really do though, i couldn't ask for better people in my life)

As my AP history teacher would be blabbing about some feminist movement and how Helen Keller was actually a communist, I would write.

Songs, poems, grateful lists....

Now, I am 20 and I discovered a new passion. I took a risky decision and completely changed my major, for the approx. 5th time. Don't Judge me...:)

I discovered that through writing you can influence a whole society.

I may never make it that deep into history, but I hope my writing, someday, will change someone's circumstance. From reporting the news on a non-bias level (hard for me to do) to hopefully increasing the awareness of a new product or company, to writing poetry to the ones I love, I want to touch through the written word.

So here it is-A blog to record my writings, be it good or bad. You are allowed to decide that for your own. A writer must never compose for money or fame. if done so, the truth of the words are harmed making them useless to everyone.

The pen is only as deep as the writer-

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers