Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Tragic Man Deficiency-An Intimate Dialogue of a Typical 20 year old Girl

The Tragic Man Deficiency

A few items of business need to be set straight before I begin this book. No, I am not a raving feminist. I whole-heartedly believe in the sanction of marriage. Also, I do not hate the male species. Every night before I go to bed I do not write in my journal, “I hate men!” Men can be great. Sadly, “can” is the MIA word for the day. Excuse me, for the century.

Respect. Aretha Franklin hit this epidemic right on the head back in 1967. I believe that this problem has escalated to a mere tragedy. Back in the seventies a song came out, “Where have all the flowers gone?” Referring to the men who went off to war at Vietnam. The current day version would go, “Where have all the real men gone?”

Alright, I will stop complaining and now give evidence to support my hypothesis, which is: All real men, balls and all, should be placed on the animal extinct list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers